7 Best MailPoet Alternatives for SMBs and Individual Entrepreneurs
If you are searching for a MailPoet alternative, this blog is for you.
MailPoet is a remarkable email marketing tool for WordPress. Though it’s quite impossible for any platform to please everyone.
So, despite the useful features offered by the tool, people often want to switch.
Some common reasons behind searching for an alternative would be pricing, scope, or ease of use. The likability of these feats varies from user to user.
Therefore, in this blog, we will be showing you a handful of the best MailPoet alternatives you should look for. We will also discuss their features, benefits, and drawbacks with pricing information to make your decision-making easy.
Why Do You Need a MailPoet Alternative
MailPoet is a popular newsletter plugin in the WordPress environment. It was a growing platform and this attracted Automattic for quite a time. Eventually, WooCommerce acquired MailPoet in 2020. As a result, it’s getting big than it was before.
So, SMBs and individual entrepreneurs may find it hard to continue with the platform and move on. Some of the common reasons are like –
- MailPoet billed you monthly based on the number of subscribers
- A bit complex user interface
- High pricing compared to the other service provides
These reasons may vary based on different user experiences but the common fact is, that If you are not finding your desired features or addons or facing a pricing issue, then it is a good decision to go for an alternative that is more cost-effective and feature reach at the same time.
The good news is, that there are a lot of options available for you to choose from.
7 Best MailPoet Alternatives for Your Business
Before we created the list of best MailPoet alternatives, our marketing experts have gone through research and compared or cross-checked the top email marketing tools available in the market right now.
Our concern revolved mainly around WordPress compatibility besides the features, technical aspects, template library, and affordability.
Hence, our top choice for the best MailPoet alternatives are –
- Creative Email by Constant Contact
weMail is very closer to MailPoet if not simpler to use and more cost-effective.
weMail powers you to automate your email marketing tasks in better ways. Hundreds of beautiful interactive email templates and automation features are fully compatible with your WordPress site.
- Enriched Newsletter Template Library
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Email Automation
- Send the Latest Published Blogs Automatically as a Newsletter
- Pre Made Forms
- Segments and Tags
- Supports 10+ Email Gateways
- Fully WordPress Based
- Double Opt-In
- Auto Clean Lists & Bounce Handling
weMail provides some amazing features that will surely amaze you. You will find all the necessary components to fulfill your email marketing workflow and make things look simple and better. Have a look at some of its useful features –
- Very easy to use
- Fully functional with WordPress
- Very Cheap and Affordable Pricing than the others
- Allows to add tags and segments based on various Conditions
- Great customer support
- Provides Email Automation Service
It is an astounding fact that weMail has very few cons compared to other service providers. Here are a few
- Integrated with WordPress Only
- Needed an email gateway
weMail lets you manage 3,000 contacts for FREE! The Pro plan starts from $5 a month with a popular sending gateway that lets you manage 5,000 subscribers.
It is a popular email marketing tool that allows users to create email campaigns. The main focus of SendGrid is to cut down your deployment time and execute a faster email marketing campaign.
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Auto-Responders Available
- Easy Campaign Management
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Domain Checker Available
- Location Tracking
- Actionable Event Triggers
- Allows to Create landing Pages and Web Forms
- Pretty Good as an SMTP server
- Free trials are available
- Transactional emails are easy to set-up
- Available customizable templates to ensure branding
- Provide good customer support
- Sometimes occurs in 2FA/Password reset
- Very limited features with the free Plan
- Bit expensive
- A bit tricky to understand the user interface (UI)
- Cost is based on the number of emails
- The essentials plan starts from 19.95$ per month. This will allows you to send 60,000 emails per month.
- The pro plan will allow you to send 200,000 emails per month for 89.9$ Dollars.
If you are working with a medium-large company, then FluentCRM also. It is a self-hosted email marketing plugin for WordPress. FluentCRM allows you to create different types of campaigns, collect leads, and automate email marketing within your WordPress dashboard. It is also known as a fully functional CRM worldwide.
- Email Campaign Management
- List Creation
- 360 Contact Overview
- Contact Segmentation
- Campaign Analytics
- A good User Interface
- Easy Integration with Amazon SES
- Supports Email Automation
- Provide good customers service
- No free version is available
- Less opt-in form integration
- Plans are very pricy
- No mobile app service is available
- No free version is available
- The single site starts from $129 for one year
- With $249 you can manage five sites per year
There are so many email marketing plugins available on the web, and Moosend is one of them that offers many good features. You can choose that as a MailPoet Alternative. From generating leads to automating emails, you can experience all the features from here. It also provides a free version to explore the features. You can try this to see if it actually fits your business or not.
- Email automation templates
- Drag & drop editor
- Advanced Reporting
- A/B testing
- List segmentation
- Create landing pages
- Create forms
- Track Emails
- Spam testing
- No need for any credit card to use the free version
- Supports six languages – Arabic, English, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish
- A user-friendly interface
- Allows to create Pop-Up and generate leads
- Offers better data control analytics to achieve the marketing goal
- Uploading contacts takes times longer than usual
- The trial version expires after 30 days
- WordPress Plugin is a bit outdated.
- Customer support needs to improve.
- Mossend provides free 30 days trial
- Start with 9$, which allows sending emails to 500 subscribers.
Sendinblue is one of the popular email marketing solutions. Considering its advanced feature, you can pick this as your MailPoet alternative. It allows you to design beautiful-looking emails that help you to grab attention and increase conversations. It also has a large number of active users around the world.
- Email Automation
- Transactional Email
- Landing Page Builder
- A/B testing option
- Data recovery
- Customer Tracking
- An easy users interface
- Provides real-time reports
- Allows to design responsive emails using drag and drop editor
- Offers a free trial
- No credit card is required to sign up
- Beautiful ready-made templates
- The price is very high
- Fewer start-up tutorials that might be challenging for new users
- The free Plan only allows 300 emails per day
- Good Support System
- Automation includes behavioral targeting tools
- Unable to send more than one email at a time from your email account
- Features that could be unfamiliar to the new users
- Less third-party integration
- There are some limitations to recognizing extra fields while importing contacts.
- Free Trial Available
- The Lite plan is available for 25$, and it will allow you to send 20,000 emails per month.
- The premium plan costs 65$, allowing you to send 20,000 emails with multi-user access along with some useful features.
6. Creative Mail by Constant Contact
Creative Mail is specially designed to provide service for WordPress and WooCommerce. Using Creative Email, you can gather contacts from your signup form and WooCommerce store. You can consider this as your MailPoet alternative as well.
- Managing email campaigns
- List Management
- Opt-In email forms
- Email Automation
- Analytics and Insights
- Live Support
- Integrated with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Powered by the excellent delivery rate of constant contact
- Synchronize contacts automatically and build a market list
- Bit Expensive for small business owners
- Fewer features compared to the other service providers based on the same price
- Free Plan available
- The starter plan costs 4.95$ which allows for managing 100 contacts
- Using the Pro plan, you can enjoy more features and manage 100 contacts that will cost 10.95
Newsletter is a popular email marketing plugin for WordPress. It is recommended for blog writers to use this.
- Email Campaign Creation
- Newsletter Management
- SMTP Supports
- Pop-Up Builder
- Powerful Integrations
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Control on delivery speed
- Available online documentation for new users
- Ability to track subscribers using geolocation
- Integration with popular plugins like – Gravity forms, Easy Digital Downloads, Contact form 7
- Less advanced email marketing features compared to other email marketing service providers
- Very costly pricing plan
- Starter plan available from 64$ per year
- Advanced Plan available from 269$ per year
A Checklist Before You Go MailPoet Alternatives
Well, as you can see, many options are available as an alternative to MailPoet. Before you choose the right email marketing tool for your WordPress site, here are some checklists. Make sure you consider all these points while making a choice –
- Available insights from the WordPress dashboard
- Email automation
- Multiple emails sending gateway
- Powerful integration
- Segments and Tags based on various conditions
- Lower cost
- Good customer service
There are so many tools out there. But you have you choose the right one based on your business.
In our opinion, weMail can be your next email marketing tool because it has the most advanced features at a very affordable price that can be very helpful for growing your business.
However, it’s totally up to you. We believe you are ready to make the most fitting decisions for a better MailPoet alternative.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions
and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.