Amazon SES is one of the top cloud-based email sending services. weMail has integration with Amazon SES. You can use it as your email sending gateway.
How to Configure
- First, create an Amazon SES account.
- Go to your Amazon SES personal dashboard. Mouse over your to account name and go to security credentials.
- Click on “Users” – “Add User“
- Click on Access keys (access key ID and secret access key). Then, click Create New Access Key.
- Type a username and tick on “Programmatic Access” from Access Type and click “Next: Permissions” button at the bottom right corner
- Click “Attach existing policies directly” and then search and tick on “AmazonSESFullAccess” and “AmazonSNSFullAccess“
- Click “Next: Tags” button at the bottom right corner
- Then click “Next: Review” button at the bottom right corner
- Click “Create: User” button and you’re done.
- Finally, Go to weMail→Settings→Email. Enable Amazon SES. Paste the Access Key and hit Save Changes. You are good to go.
For easier follow through, watch this video
Check The Next Article- SMTP